Salina Cruz All-Inclusive Surf Tours
SPECIAL: 10th night free Promotion for long term stays
AVAILABILITY UPON REQUEST
SOLD OUT NOW UNTIL MAY 28
Salina Cruz Surf Tours Pricing- 5 nights Stays or Longer
- 1 surfer (Private room and surf tour): $350/night
- 1 surfer (private room and shared surf tour): $240/night
- 1 surfer (shared room and shared surf tour): $160/night
- 2 surfers (Private room and surf tour): $180/night per person
- 3 surfers (Private room and surf tours): $160/night per person
- 4 surfers (Private room and surf tours): $130/night per person
- 5 surfers (Private room and surf tours): $120/night per person
Salina Cruz Surf Tours Pricing- 4 nights Stays or Less
- 1 surfer (Private room and surf tour): $370/night
- 1 surfer (private room and shared surf tour): $260/night
- 1 surfer (shared room and shared surf tour): $180/night
- 2 surfers (Private room and surf tour): $200/night per person
- 3 surfers (Private room and surf tours): $180/night per person
- 4 surfers (Private room and surf tours): $150/night per person
- 5 surfers (Private room and surf tours): $140/night per person
Casa Mirador Surf Tours – Airport Transfers Huatulco Airport to Salina Cruz is a 2.5 hour drive.
Airport transfer fee is $120 each way in a standard vehicle. Maximum 3 persons
Airport transfer fee is $150 each way in a SUV (Suburban). Maximum 6 persons
1) Maximum group size is 5 surfers for 1 vehicle.
2) 2-4 person groups receive a private tour.
3) 2, 3 or 4 person groups receive private room (double, triple or quad). Singles may book shared or private accommodation.
All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- Accommodation at "Casa El Mirador" on private hilltop compound with commanding Ocean and Surf views.
- 1 bedroom w/AC and Private bathrooms
- Common Facilities: Living room w/Plasma TV w/Satellite feed, DVD player, X-Box. Kitchen, Indoor Eating, Patio Lounge w/Palapa, Table/chairs, Hammocks
- Surf Tours: 2 sessions per day of 4-5 hours each. Tours start at 6am.
- Bilingual Surf guides: Cesar Ramirez and staff
- Full-day transportation by Truck to surf breaks: (1) vehicle per every 4 surfers
- (1) Tank of Gasoline per group. Additional tanks are at your own expense paid direct to PEMEX. Groups on a 7 night stay or longer will receive (2) tanks of gasoline.
- 3 meals per day Drinks: Water, Juice, Lemonades, Iced tea included w/meals. Note, all meals are served at the Hacienda.
- 2 x 1.5liter bottled waters per day Fast
- Wifi internet connection now available, bring your laptop if you want.
What is not included in your daily price
- International flights
- Airport Pick-up ($120.00 each way)
- Extra sodas and Gatorades from convenience store
- Fishing and boat trips (please inquire for pricing)
NOTE: Check in / Check out time at Casa Mirador Surf Camp is 2:00 PM
Please contact us to customize your trip. We will try and accommodate your needs as best we can.
Cancellation/Refund PolicyUnless otherwise specified all tour deposits and payments are non-refundable. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures or checkouts from any tour, charter, expedition, or other trip. There are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to surf or weather conditions. There are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to political instability.
Full sized 4x4 vehicle and fuel *
Experienced local surf guide every day to ensure best waves possible
3 meals a day: continental breakfast, Full Lunch, Full Dinner
Beach shade / chairs / cooler
Filtered water & small snacks while at beach ( bananas, tuna & PBJ )
Surf supplies / sunscreen / safety kit and cell Phone
AC room, full sized bed & private bathroom with hot showers
Note on fuel: first tank of fuel is included then cost of fuel is divided by the pasangers
gas stations only take cards and pesos
International & domestic flights
Alcohol and specialty drinks
Convenience stores & local markets
Airport Transfer To & From Camp
We will arrange your transfer to and from the Huatulco Airport. However, transfers are not included in any of our surf packages do to the long drive & high cost of gasoline in Mexico. Beto and Pablo will be the taxi drivers that will greet you at the airport gates and transport you 2 1/2 hours to the camp in Salina Cruz. The cost is $120 each way for a standard taxi transfer with a MAX of 3 people. Suburbans and vans will be used for larger groups with a transfer fee of $150 each way with a MAX of 6 people.
Come alone, costs $120.00 each way,
Come with 3 people - standard taxi is $40.00 per person each way
Come with 5 people - Suburban or Van cost is $30.00 per person each way